Superior performance including elite wild oat and bonus broadleaf weed control.
|Simplicity Wild Oat Rate Sheet
- Canola (excluding Clearfield®)
- Corn spurry
- Cow cockle
- Lady's thumb
- Round-leaved mallow
- Shepard's purse
- Redroot pigweed
- Wild oats
- Barnyard grass
- Downy brome (fall applied)
- Japanese brome
- Yellow foxtail
- Canada thistle
- Downy brome (Spring applied)
- Green foxtail1
- Russian thistle
- Wild buckwheat
- Dow AgroSciences research trials indicate that application to small stage, actively growing plants provides an increased level of control
"…We tried a bit of Simplicity™ and then used it on every acre of wheat we planted. We saw good control and it was fairly quick. Then there was the simplicity of throwing it all in the tank – it’s all in one box and you don’t have to buy a bunch of different products. The price was just as good as, if not a little better than, our other tank mixes...We were very satisfied with it. Simplicity worked very well."
- Dennis Enns, Carrot River, SK
When to apply
Grazing & harvest
- Durum wheat
- Spring wheat
- Winter wheat
- 80 acres/case or 40 acres/jug
- Water volume: 12-40 L/ac (ground)
- Water volume: Minimum 12 L/ac (aerial)
- Crop Stage: 3-leaf to prior to flag leaf emergence
- Weed Stage: 1 to 4-leaf stage of wild oats
- Weed stage: 1 to 5-leaf stage of broadleaf weeds
- plus M™ (MCPA)
- Prestige™ XC (27 acres/case);
- Frontline™ XL
- Attain™ XC (53 acres/case)
- Frontline™ 2,4-D (acres/case)
- OcTTain™ XL (40 acres/case)
- Curtail™ M
- Buctril® M
- Refine Extra®
Field sprayers should be properly calibrated and capable of uniform application at recommended water volumes. Good spray tank agitation is required. By-pass agitation is not sufficient. Field sprayers, including the tank, filters, nozzles, valves and booms should be cleaned prior to use.
- Fill spray tank with 1/2 to 3/4 of the required amount of water.
- Continue agitation throughout the mixing and spraying procedure.
- Add the required amount of water conditioner.
- Add any tank mix partners that are a dry formulation.
- Add the required amount of Simplicity.
- Add the required amount of broadleaf tank mix partner.
- Add any required adjuvants or surfactants.
- Complete filling the sprayer tank with water.
Note: Do not mix undiluted hericides in the chem-handler
- Seed to all major crops the year following application, including pulses and sunflower.
- Livestock may grazy treated areas 7 days after application.
- Mature crops may be harvested 60 days after application.